The Trusted Resource
for Independent Owners
Independent Owners $230 + $4.50 x Number of Units
Designed for individuals and entities who personally own and manage residential rental properties.
Join today to enhance your understanding of the industry while building valuable relationships. Membership in the Southern California Rental Housing Association gives you access to operational resources, networking opportunities, and access to our partner discount. The dues are based on a transparent dues structure with no complicated algorithms or hidden fees. Your membership is valid for 12 months. Dues are non-refundable, non-transferable, and all new members pay a $35 application fee. 70% of membership dues are tax-deductible as a business expense under IRS Tax Code 162.
- Designated Independent Rental Owner Classes (IROCs) are available at no additional cost.
- Unlimited operational advice from our onsite counselors.
- Access to 80+ rental forms that are regularly reviewed and updated to comply with current regulations.
- Access to 70+ industry white papers with details on operational guidance and regulatory fact sheets.
- Member pricing on BlueInk subscription to access smart fillable forms with auto-populate and advanced security features.
- Member pricing on tenant screenings.
- Member pricing on events and seminars.
- Industry and legislative support through lobbying efforts on local, state, and federal levels.
- Seasonal industry surveys providing an overview of vacancy and rental rates, as well as multifamily fees in Southern California.
- Full membership to the National Apartment Association (NAA).
- Member discounts on professional designations and continuing education courses through NAA Education Institute and Grace Hill.
- Digital subscription to the Association’s monthly publication, Rental Advisor Magazine.
- Regular communications to keep you informed of legislative changes, upcoming classes and events, and well as breaking news that impacts the rental housing industry.
- The opportunity to influence the direction of the Association by volunteering on a committee.
Servicing rental housing providers throughout San Diego, Imperial, and southern Riverside Counties.
Associate Member $175 for Six (6) Months
Designed for individuals, firms or companies that do not service the rental housing industry or do not own or manage rental property who have an interest in the growth, preservation and expansion of the rental housing industry.
Membership includes the following member benefits:
- Weekly E-mail Updates, Alerts, and Calls to Action
- Luncheons & Events (Discounts may not be shared with others)
- Education Classes (Discounts may not be shared with others)
- Rental Advisor Magazine
- Vacancy & Rental Rate Survey
This membership does not include access to the following services:
- Operational Advice
- Rental Forms
- Screening Services
- EXPO Booth Discount
- NO Business Directory Listing
Please email email@example.com or call 858.278.8070 to join as an Associate Member.