Value of Membership
For Southern California Rental Housing Association
Join the Southern California Rental Housing Association to invest in the success of your rental housing business.
Membership in the Southern California Rental Housing Association connects you to a support network of industry experts and business leaders who work to promote the health of the rental housing industry and your business. As a leader in rental housing, SCRHA provides dedicated resources to more than 2,400 members who own and/or operate 125,000 units throughout San Diego, Imperial, and Riverside Counties. Join today to enhance your understanding of the industry while building valuable relationships in the rental housing industry.
Your membership is 70% tax deductible as a business expense. Consult your accountant.
All Southern California Rental Housing Association members receive:
- Industry and legislative support through lobbying efforts on local, state, and federal levels.
- Seasonal industry surveys providing an overview of vacancy and rental rates, as well as multifamily fees in Southern California.
- Member pricing on educational seminars and Association events throughout the year.
- Full membership to the National Apartment Association (NAA).
- Member discounts on professional designations and continuing education courses through NAA Education Institute and Grace Hill.
- Subscription to the Association’s monthly publication, Rental Advisor Magazine and UNITS, the magazine published by the National Apartment Association.
- Regular communications to keep you informed of legislative changes, upcoming classes and events, and well as breaking news that impacts the rental housing industry.
- The opportunity to influence the direction of the Association by volunteering on a committee.
Membership is valid for 12 months, dues are non-refundable, non-transferable, and all new members pay $35 application fee.